My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Thursday 9 May 2013

Sleep Confusion

Woke up and talked to my partner for a while, then we both agreed to go back to sleep cos it was about 7am.

I shut my eyes and slowly started drifting back to sleep. I knew I was still lying down but for some reason I thought my friend was next to me. 
A womans voice said my name. She sounded far away but still in the room, her voice was breathy. I said yes in my mind.
She said something I couldn't make out and my thought was it was my friend who was next to me talking to me.
The woman responded "(friends name)'s not here" to which I said 'what' out loud and my partner asked what I mean what. I told him not to worry I was just talking to someone. He got confused and started asking me more questions so I told him that I was half asleep and to not worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment