My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Friday 24 May 2013

Awww love how cute!

Almost a year go now, I woke up and was thinking about getting out of bed. I decided to just hug my hubby for a while. I snuggled up to him and shut my eyes.  The second I shut my eyes a woman's voice started commenting about what I assume was me hugging my hubby. The only but I got was the last word she said which was 'Love'. 
Then I felt her go inside me. It felt like she push aside my soul a bit and wedged herself inside. My body thought against this. After a minute I felt her leave. 
I have never felt this before but I assume she tried possess me or something along those lines.

All I can say for certen is it felt weird and there is no room for anyone else in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment