My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Monday 13 May 2013

Shadow People

I have only ever seen 2 shadow people in my life time so far.

My first encounter was when I was around 13 I guess.

I had been awake for a while but just lying in bed thinking. After a while I sat up and looked at my friend who was sleeping on the floor. I thought about waking her up but decided not too. I looked towards the end of where she was sleeping (i had a large half semi-circle mirror on the floor there) and saw a shadow figure sneaking up to the end of my bed. The figure had a round head, arms,legs and a torso.
All I can remember is freaking out. I kept looking at the end of my bed then back to the mirror... I don't remember what I did next.


The second time was midway last year.

I looked up to look at the clock and for a split second I saw a shadow figure. 
For the split second I saw it it looked like it was wearing a robe. It's head was just a big pointy mass attached to a flowing cape like body.


No comments:

Post a Comment