My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Friday 24 May 2013

Night-time/Daytime 1

Called 'Night-time/Daytime 1' cos I don't know how long this is going to go on for.



Night-time:

Anyways hubby just fell asleep so I snuggled up to him. I shut my eyes and hear a mans voice mutter something. Scares the crap out of me but pass it up to hubbys sleep talking. Snuggle back up to him again, this time he turn his face towards me and I can fell his breath on my face. This time a mans voice said something but much clearer than last time and I new it wasn't my hubby sleep talking. Could make out what he was saying due to my hubbys breathing.


Daytime:

Woke up and saw it was still too early to get up. Turnt around and started going back to sleep... I don't know if I feel asleep straight away but it felt like someone came into the bed room. They walked around the bed and up to my head. Sat down on the bed. I remember feeling the bed move when they sat down but didn't see anybody.
Then a great pressure on my whole body. Everything got darker and I was struggling to move. I found that I could move my arms about but could not control them. I managed to turn towards my hubby and tried my best to hit him with my arms. After I hit him a few times the weight lifted and I took a deep breath. I hardly ever have dreams that seem so real O-o so I dunno... that ones up too  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment