My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Thursday 30 May 2013

Light!

For about an hour or so now I keep seeing white things from the corner of my eyes. It comes from different places from the room and verys from mists to orbs and flashes. 
Normally I pass these things off as just my eyes playing tricks but it doesn't normally keep happening. Plus when I see something on one side of the room it will move about that side and I will see something move from one side of the room to the other before seeing on that side of the room. So the things I'm seeing are not really random.
So to help me feel less scared I started talking to it.
Lol just saw a very nice orb.... about 3 cm's. I'll get the phone and see if they are will to show them selfs up on a photo for everyone... as I'm sure they are seeing me write this. 
Will add if I get anything.

Sadly it left not long after first posting this... oh well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment