My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Monday 27 May 2013

Dreaming?

Last night I had another moment where I was not sure if I was dreaming or not.
The last few nights I have been taking the phone with me and recording for a wile to see if I can catch any voices... nothing has happened for a few days now.
I stopped the phone and went to sleep. At some point I believe i woke up and someone started talking. It took alot for me to speak.... can't remember if  I said it in my mine or out loud but I said 'Wait a minute' And tried my best to move from the fear. Then I rolled onto my back and it is at this point that I am not sure if I woke up from a dream  or just cos I was half asleep.
At any rate I rememberer mu phone was down the side and I couldn't be bothered to get it. So  just went back to sleep (~ T - T ~) I know I should of got it and then maybe I would have a voice for everyone to hear but all my thoughts were about going back too sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment