My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Tuesday 17 August 2010

Old home, New rules

I don't remember what age I was when I first heard her say that single word "Hello"
I believe I was around the age of 13. That moment is still so vivid to me. Pulling the chain that held the weight so that the grandfather clock would keep working. That young girls voice lightly saying hello next to me.
I ran down the stairs and told my dad, he asked if I said hello back... I told him no.

We moved into that house when I was about 8. I don't know what took the spirits in that house so long to start talking to me. I'm sure it was happening before in the background.
I had always been scared of going up stairs and I had to sleep with the light on in the hallway and the door open.

I will post more soon.. going back to my first encounters to the present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment