My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Saturday 21 August 2010

Cat On The Stairs

When I was about 15-16 we brought a cat. I was so happy, but what I didn't tell anybody was that it wans't just cos we got this lovely kitty that I was happy. I was also happy cos now when the noises of the spirits in the house were going on I could blame the cat.
No-one & no-thing could get up our stair without them creeking, and well sometimes in the middle of the night the stairs used to creek from bottum to top. Before we got the cat I used to tell myself it was the pipes, but I didn't really believe this because under our stairs was a walk-in cupboard and an outside storage space... in other words no pipes. Sadly the only times I couldn't blame the cat for the stairs was when she was sleeping on the end of my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment