My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Saturday 21 August 2010

Man With The Knife

At random times durring every so many month, there would be this overwhelming fear of the man in my childhood house. In the middle of the night, no matter what bedroom I was in, I coulden't shake this feeling of a man walking up to each room holding a knife.
Afew years later I swaped rooms with my dad and the man with the knife would stop outside the door to the bed roombefore coming in... after the feeling of him opening the door it would all fizzle away. But still the fear of him when he walked the upstairs hallway, I could never get over that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment