My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Friday 20 August 2010

Current Day Troubles

I currently live in an apartment with my hubby. Not long after moving in I started to get the strong feeling of being watched. It's toned down a bit... I mean it doesnt feel so strong cos I asked him to keep it down a bit of it was un-nerving me a bit.
I thought of keeping a log a few days ago and it showed me how much he comes and go's.
I have tryed talknig to him but he doesn't want to talk just yet.
A few months ago he did say hello and I told him to go away and he said no, but he is nice. Saw him i the mirror the other week and well that scared me quite a treat. My husband doesn't seem to relise how much the watching bothers me, but you would be a bit at odd and ends sometimes if someone was watching you almost 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment