My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sad Sunday

On Sunday night sadly Poppy passed away. 
While I sat there on the bed crying and thinking that maybe there was something more I could of done, I heard the little noises she used to make.

She had been very ill for a while and would go up & down alot in health.

I looked at the cage and nothing was there, her sister was running around on the bed. I turned back at her little body and the thoughts slowly creeped back in there.  
once again I heard the noises. I looked around again and listened to see if it was coming from outside, but ever time I did this it would stop. I even got up once to listen outside.

The noise happened less and even stopped once I sopped thinking that i could of done more.  
I wonder if that was her way of telling me not to think like that because I did all I could..? 
I hope that's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment