My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Thursday 31 October 2013

Hand...

Last night I got the feel of someone standing behind me after I pulled up the cover.
They lent over me, reached out there hand and started to touch the back of my head. There was a strange tingle where their fingers were.
It seemed like it went on for a while. All I did was squeeze the bed sheet and slightly wonder why anyone would want to touch my head.

When it finally stopped I felt something pass through me and out the room. When it passed through me it just felt like intense black nothingness . . .  I dunno how else to describe it.
I guess it was like closing your eyes in the rapids at a swimming pool and letting yourself drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment