My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Sunday 23 June 2013

The Wave

Back when I was in my old room.... My dad tucked me in and turned the light off then went to the toilet. This is the room that had the big mirror standing on the floor.
If I looked at the end of the bed all I would see is the door (which was always left open when I was alone), so if I wanted to see into the hallway I had to look into the mirror.

I saw my dad leave the toilet and go to my brothers room (which was right next to mine), then I saw some ones arms poke out from around the corner of my brothers room. I could not see who they belonged too because the wall was in the way. They did some wave movements with their arms.
I don't know why but I smiled and giggled slightly. 
They pulled their arms back and that was that.
I never asked my dad if it was him. I know deep down that it was not him.
It never happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment