My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Friday 7 June 2013

Spot Light

The biggest orb I have ever seen must of been around 10-15cm and was completely solid.
About 10 years back.. (I think) ... My sister sneaked out, as always back then, and left me alone in her room... (I was staying over and sleeping in her bed) ... now being scared of her room meant that I would hid under the cover.
I couldn't breath properly so I moved the cover slightly away from my face.
I thought the cover was still mainly blocking my view of the room, but when I opened my eyes I saw an giant orb just to the end of the bed moving towards the long mirror she had leaning up against the wall.
I  freaked out and hid under the cover and forced my self to go to sleep.
I don't think I ever told her about it

No comments:

Post a Comment