My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Wednesday 14 October 2015

The Elevator

About 11 years ago, me and my sister were on a family holiday on the Canary Islands.
The holiday  hotel we were staing at had a lift that we used alot to go from our floor to the ground floor.
One time me and my sister got on and push the ground floor button. The lift went down as always. 
Like many people we watched the numbers light up. Then the ground floor, but it didn't stop.
Next thing we know we come to a halt, the doors open and the lights say "basement".
We waited a few seconds. no one got on. The view was of  tube lighting and laundry carts. We stood there looking at each other waited for the doors to shut.. but nothing
Some how my sister plucked up the nerve to peek her head out. She pulls her head back in and tells me no one is there and its a long hallway.
As soon as she said this, the doors shut and we went up to the ground floor.

The basement button needed a key to go to that floor, meaning the only other way is if someone had pushed the button while being on the basement floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment