My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Thursday 17 July 2014

Whispers of the Night

When I was in my teens I think is when I started noticing it the most. About once every week or so I would hear someone talking to someone else.
(Now that house is away from town and is at the edge of the town itself, in other words 5mins walk took you into a field or a forest.)

Anyway, it was hard to make out what they were saying and I would make out words but I could never figure out what the whole conversation was about.
What I could make out sometimes was scary to say the least.

The amount of time I heard it said in different was.... normally it was along the lines of

"Do you think she is asleep yet"

Some times I would hear a faint voice tell them "No, not yet"
Or even "shhh, she'll hear you"

I know the main peraon I could hear was the man, but the person replying was always to faint to catch who it was. Maybe he was talking to the kid, but I think the one telling him to 'shhh' was the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment