My world has always felt different. As a child I was shy, withdrawn. It's hard to play the fit in game when you know deep down that you don't.





































Sunday 27 April 2014

I Don't Wanna Listen

Sadly a few nights ago the dog got a hold of our rat and hurt her badly. We don't think she meant to do it so roughtly.
After a few hours she past away.

That night I felt like something was going to happen, so when I went to bed I started recording audio.
After a few minutes I heard someone whisper, but I chose not to listen because I was scared that it would be bad. (Even though what I am sure I heard was my name, it didn't get picked up. But you can hear them telling me to "Hey, listen" to them, and a few other voices I didn't even notice at the time)

After it left the room I turned the recorder off and fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep for, but at one point I got woke up by my partner when he touched the bed. He told me "I have been talking to someone. They said everything is ok" I of course just wanted to go back to sleep. 
He left and I fell asleep again.

In the morning, when he got up, I asked him about it. I wanted to know who he had been speaking too.
He told me he didn't come into the room to talk to me and had no idea what I was going on about.

Needless to say the last few nights I have been a bit scared about going to bed.
This is not the first time it has happened in this apartment. It seems like one of the spirits likes to impersonate people I know, wake me up and tell me things. 
Last time they picked wrongly and I worked out it couldn't of been that person, but this time they picked my partner and I didn't realize.

I will try to add the audio later.

No comments:

Post a Comment